As part of claireLOGIC’s environmental policy we are committed to reducing our environmental impact. Doing so wherever possible across our operations and the services we deliver.
Our goal is to provide services that are safe and environmentally sound. In addition to conducting our operations in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.
The company recognises the need to identify the aspects of our operations which can have an impact on the environment. These include the impact the solutions we provide can have when used by our customers.
Our environmental promise
The company will promote more environmentally friendly solutions and embrace every possible way to operate in a responsible manner, whilst maintaining a successful and competitive business.
We will meet or improve upon all legal and other requirements applicable to the markets and sectors in which we operate.
The environmental journey
The company’s processes and procedures will be developed to ensure we protect the environment, prevention pollution, address other environmental issues and continually look to improve the way we operate.
Equally, we will consider our environmental responsibilities in our decision-making processes. Furthermore, we have implemented a Management system which is designed to meet and comply with the requirements of ISO27001.
We will achieve these aims by:
- Reviewing and reducing the environmental impact of the solutions we provide
- Allowing flexible working to reduce travel where possible
- Recycling equipment and consumables through approved methods
- Keeping our use of paper low, reducing waste sent to landfill
- Procuring supplies from environmentally aware and sustainable sources
- Partnering with our suppliers to ensure that products are safe and to minimize their environmental impact
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials, especially where when alternatives are available, economical and suitable
- Promote efficient use of resources including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable
- Avoid the use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of
- Using virtualisation where possible to reduce energy requirements
Our continuous improvement policy
The claireLOGIC team see this as a great first step of a long journey that we – and our partner network – need to take in order to tackle climate change and green issues.
We will strive to be the best in class; to support our clients, partners and team members – as well as do everything that we can to make a positive difference.
For more information please contact us