The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of all allocated projects from planning through to completion. They are expected to complete projects on time and within agreed budgets, ensuring works are carried out in a safe manner. At times you will be required to work with our sales team helping to win new business and also our technical engineers to deliver the projects.
The project manager will deliver excellent customer service, ensuring effective communication is used for all internal and external parties.
The project manager will ensure claireLOGIC’s processes and procedures are followed, suggest improvements and update processes when required.
This is a full-time position based in our Abingdon office, with some flexible working.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient delivery of all project work.
- Competent in required project methodology.
- Manage onboarding of new clients.
- Conform to the claireLOGIC quality management system.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects.
- Always maintain good customer service, perception and satisfaction.
- Ensure Line manager is aware of any issues which could prevent a service/task from being completed efficiently and on time.
- Ensure project documentation is in place and kept up to date.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- Other duties as instructed.
- Based in our Abingdon Office with flexible home working and the need to travel based on job requirements.
- 7.5 Hour day between 8am and 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch. Exact times to be agreed with line manager.
- There may be the occasional requirement for evening or weekend working.
- Smart business dress is required at all times.
This job description is intended as a general guide to the duties attached to this post and is not an inflexible specification. It may therefore be altered from time to time to reflect the changing needs of claireLOGIC, always in consultation with the post holder.
Success in the role
To be successful in the role the job holder be assessed in the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Technical knowledge
- Adhere to claireLOGIC’s ISO compliance guidelines
Some or all of the above may be used for SMART Objectives and be used during the performance review process. The achievement of these objectives may be used as part of any pay review or bonuses.
- Positive can-do approach
- Resourceful and hardworking
- Ability to effectively manage own workload
- Highly Organised
- Passion for business success, meeting and exceeding targets
- Professional approach to work at all times
- Team player
- Able to pick up and learn new tasks and skills quickly
- Customer focused
- Willingness to develop
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Exercise patience and be professional especially during stressful situations
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and keep busy during slow times
Qualifications, Experience, knowledge and skills
- At least 2 years experience in an IT project management role.
- Proven ability in project planning and product management.
- Proven experience in customer deployments and supporting large scale project implementations.
- Strong computing and technical skills.
- Exceptional coordination and planning skills.
- Clear and concise communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based solutions.
- Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification.
- At least 2 years of working in an IT managed service environment.
- Experience with Cyber security.
- Working knowledge and experience of Asana, Microsoft Project or equivalent project tools.