The Governance Manager is the person in charge of ensuring the company and clients are aware of their legal obligations and governance standards.
Tasks may involve all day-to-day account management, service management, involvement in strategic planning, sales support, product design, systems use, procurement, and marketing.
Key Success Criteria
To be successful in this role you will need to be a good communicator and organiser, leading on the internal ISO 9001 and 27001 effectiveness.
Previous experience within the IT or MSP industry is preferred.
- Positive can-do approach
- Resourceful and hardworking
- Ability to effectively manage own workload
- Highly Organised
- Professional approach to work at all times
- Team player
- Able to pick up and learn new tasks and skills quickly
- Customer focused
- Willingness to develop
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Exercise patience and be professional especially during stressful situations
- Ability to work without direct supervision
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data Protection Officer for the company
- DPIAs for clients
- Researching compliance requirements for clients
- Be responsible for and manage the internal ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 systems
- Creating reports for clients
- Training clients in Data Protection and Cyber Security awareness
- Assisting in creation of BCPs for clients
- Keep up to date with best practices of MSPs and suggest changes where necessary
- Always maintain good customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Other duties as instructed
- Maintain client confidentiality
There will be a mixture of working from our offices in Abingdon, home working and meetings on customer sites.