Senior Technical Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us as a Senior Technical Engineer supporting our wide range of clients remotely and on site.
This role is a great opportunity to learn and get experience of a wide range of technologies. You will have the opportunity to grow with claireLOGIC – we actively encourage our team to train and extend their knowledge.
This role would suit someone who has a can-do attitude, who possesses drive and is committed to pleasing our clients in a busy but fun environment.
You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently handling service requests and assisting with project work through remote and onsite working arrangements.
Skills and experience
- Leading by example
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolving complex technical issues
- Working independently when required
- Excellent verbal and typed communication
- Excellent customer service
- Microsoft qualifications desirable
- VMware qualifications desirable
- Strong IT Security understanding
- Open-minded to learn new skills and gain new experiences
- Commercially aware
- Previous experience of working for an MSP desirable
- Enjoys teamwork
- Mentor and training other team members
- Microsoft Cloud solutions including Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange admin and config
- Virtualisation – VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Network connectivity – firewalls and switching
- Wireless skills – Cisco, Meraki, Ubiquiti
- SIP Phone systems
- Datto BCDR experience desirable
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager desirable
- SAN technologies desirable
- ISP solutions and technical requirements desirable
- Desktop management